Pros and Cons of Sleep Trackers & Wearables
We’re not fans of wearable sleep trackers or app trackers (just go on iTunes and read them). We did the research and found that they are useful for one-time or in a crisis but not useful. WHY. Because the information obtained does NOT help the user sleep any better than not knowing. The real answer is to record your diet, stress, dreams, drugs, room temp, alcohol, caffeine, etc. and then build a sleep diary/log/journal to track your sleep.
Click on image for complete article.
In the meantime, get SleepTracsPro:
Get better Sleep with SleepTracsPro with
– Sleep – scheduling and more
– Snooze – cool nap features
– Snap Alert – try to keep you from falling asleep
– ZoomLite magnifying flashlight, local weather, pics and more and
– Drawing Dream Diary journal for both night and day dream journaling you can include pics and free hand drawings
– Action Calendar with Drawing Pad
for iPhone & iPad
Click on image for iTunes: