5 Steps to Daily Brilliance Calendar
Cool concept though we think might not want to waste any more paper and also have your thoughts with you all the time. She did have some good thoughts on how todo.
Here’s step 1 of 5 –
Step 1. Write down your daily intention. Share what your aim and mission is for the day. You can use the same intention each day or switch it up. (Ex. My intention today is: to be fearless and bold OR to be deeply present when communicating OR to feel confident with my decision making.
Get better Sleep with SleepTracsPro with
– Sleep – scheduling and more
– Snooze – cool nap features
– Snap Alert – try to keep you from falling asleep
– ZoomLite magnifying flashlight, local weather, pics and more and
– Drawing Dream Diary journal
– Action Calendar with Drawing Pad
for iPhone & iPad
Click on image for iTunes: