Before you sleep, Journal all your worries on your iPhone/iPad
It’s pretty normal to have trouble falling or staying asleep because you’re still consumed by the day’s anxieties.
Quora user Kavitha Uthappa’s solution is to “write down all the pending work you have on a diary; it will help you stop thinking about what you have to do tomorrow when you go to bed.”
Uthappa is onto something: One study found that simply jotting down how you plan to complete any uncompleted tasks the following day can help prevent those worries from popping up.
Get better Sleep with SleepTracsPro with
– Sleep – scheduling and more
– Snooze – cool nap features
– Snap Alert – try to keep you from falling asleep
– ZoomLite magnifying flashlight, local weather, pics and more and
– Drawing Dream Diary journal
– Action Calendar with Drawing Pad
for iPhone & iPad
Click on image for iTunes: