Public At Risk: Feds scrapping sleep apnea testing plan for truckers, train engineers
The agencies argue that it should be up to railroads and trucking companies to decide whether to test employees. One railroad that does test, Metro-North in the New York City suburbs, found that 11.6 percent of its engineers have sleep apnea.
The decision to kill the sleep apnea regulation is the latest step in President Trump’s campaign to drastically slash federal regulations.
Click on image for complete article:
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND DRIVING WHILE TIRED.
If you need to take a nap you can use SleepTracsPro
Get better Sleep with SleepTracsPro with
– Sleep – scheduling and more
– Snooze – cool nap features
– Snap Alert – try to keep you from falling asleep
– ZoomLite magnifying flashlight, local weather, pics and more and
– Drawing Dream Diary journal
for iPhone & iPad
Click on image for iTunes