When we sleep, our brain cleanses our …
4. PRIORITIZE SLEEP
While we sleep, our glymphatic system “cleans” our brains of neurotoxins, including beta-amyloid plaques and tau proteins. This is an active process that takes time, hence the need to get your seven to nine hours and avoid accumulating “sleep debt.” As explained in 2015 research published in Nature Review Neurology, a build-up of these neurotoxins can contribute significantly to the degenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Read the entire article here:
Get better Sleep with SleepTracsPro with
– Sleep – scheduling and more
– Snooze – cool nap features
– Snap Alert – try to keep you from falling asleep
– ZoomLite magnifying flashlight, local weather, pics and more and
– Drawing Dream Diary journal
– Actical Multi-Media Calendar and Event Tracker
for iPhone & iPad
IMPORTANT: Due to changes the removal of the App Store from Itunes, you must go the App Store App on your iPhone or iPhone and type SleepTracsPro. It wasn’t our decision to make it difficult.